Happy new week naturalista’s! We are well into November and excitement is brewing for the Cape Town Natural Hair Fest in December!! A few weeks ago we ( Team Cape Town Naturally) announced that the dearly beloved Aunt Jackie’s Curls and Coils will be empowering the Cape Town Natural Hair Fest this year. Can we get a HELL YEAH!!
I am particularly excited about this because back when I first went natural, hair products for naturalistas were unobtainable. I stumbled across a bottle of Aunt Jackie’s Knot On My Watch ( don’t ask me how I found it, I was just lucky I guess). That bottle was my first holy grail item, I used it sparingly for about 3 months. There is no doubt in my mind that many of you can relate to my story as Aunt Jackie’s is often the first brand many natural newbies start their journey with.
More details on the Cape Town Natural Hair Fest
1. This year, South Africa’s biggest natural hair gathering will take place at the Cape Town International Convention Center in the Mother City.
2. The event will take place over two days – the launch will be on Saturday evening, and the fest on Sunday.
3. Tickets are available at Computicket outlets at Shoprite, Checkers, OK or by clicking this link > https://bit.ly/2Rxo24B
4. Popular South African trio, The Black Ties, will be entertaining us at the fest.
5. Goodie bags will be available to the first 500 guests to enter the venue.
6. Our MC’s are the gorgeous Justene Bergins and the dashing Maurice Carpede.
7. NO tickets will be available at the door. I repeat … NO tickets will be available at the door.
If you miss out on tickets, you miss out on all the surprises we have in store for you – and believe me, there are plenty.
I will be keeping you updated on all things Cape Town Natural Hair Fest on my pages, so keep watching and make sure you follow me everywhere.
Pssst: In the next few weeks I will be revealing how I get the softest curls using my personal Aunt Jackie’s holy grail products. I am talking soft, bouncy hair for days – like the pic above. You do not want to miss out on it at all.
Any idea what my favourite Aunt Jackie’s products are?
What is your favourite Aunt Jackie’s product?